Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fridays in New York!

So last friday was Fashion Night Out. It is an event put on by Vogue magazine. Before we looked in to all the shops that were participating. A group of friends and I went to the Whopper Bar. Which is basically burger king. The only big difference is the have a pizza Whopper! I didn't get one my my friends tried it out!
First reaction
Before 

After 
They seemed to enjoy it! I tried a piece it wasn't that bad, it was just kind of odd!

After we went to the Whopper Bar we walked around time square. There is a large American Eagle Outfitters that has a huge screen that shows pictures. We decide to go in and get our picture taken. I got a scarf that was 20% off because of fashion night out! It only took about 5 minutes for our picture to come up on the big screen. 

All of us on the big screen!!
Fashion night outfits!

PRADA FASHION NIGHT OUT
There were so many people there!

No comments:

Post a Comment