Wednesday, April 16, 2014

AΣT's Sustainability Ball!

This weekend AΣT is having our first Sustainability Ball! We are so excited to be raising money for Pine Mountain settlement school. Since AΣT's colors are green and gold and I thought it would be fun to be green and dress the theme! I also thought that I could kill two birds with one stone, I can use these outfits for Easter this Sunday. I love pastels and also want to keep it bright and springy!


1{Topshop mint} I am in love with this color.
2{Pastel bib necklace} These colors complement each other beautifully!
3{Kate Spade studs}I am a big fan of studs it is a great way to add color without it taking over the outfit.
4{Forever21 bib necklace}I like that it looks like lace and is made out of metal. Also Forever 21 is having an online sale by two pieces of jewelry get one free!
5{Lilly Dress}It is hard to see in the picture but this dress has strokes of gold in the design, also there is a pop of color in the back. The zipper seam is pink!
6{Kate Spade bracelet}Adds a bit of fun!
7{Marshals purse}Navy and blue just go together.
8{Kate Spade purse}A stylish upgrade to the traditional Easter basket.
9{Kate Spade bracelet}minimalist and can be worn over and over and not get old.
10{Kate Spade purse} White with navy is a great update for spring.
11{lavender wedges} I think I am obsessed with lavender, my room at home is lavender and my closest lavender supply is only growing (pants, dress, dress)!
12{Nude wedges} If I wear a heel I like it to be somewhat bearable. Wedges are great because they add support so I can dance the night away!
13{Topshop green} I try my best to wear fitted pieces, love the bold color!
14{white heels} I know the streets are too dirt to wear white shoes just yet but I add to add it because of the bow.

This is the concept I am going for, I will post soon on what I actually wear!



No comments:

Post a Comment