Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Earth Day


Today is a day to celebrate the earth. So I enjoyed being outside and wearing a skirt for the first time in a long time. After having a successful sustainability weekend I have a few facts I would love to share especially today. You can help the earth by using a reusable water bottle! We watched a documentary Tapped which can further explain why it is beneficial for your heath and the world. So be kind to the earth by using reusable water bottles (BPA free).

Here are some of my favorites all of which I own:

Bright pink CamelBak: The straw is a very convenient feature, making it much easier to drink on the go.

Green Nalgene: This is great for long distances or if you are going to be out all day. It can hold 32oz. Also my favorite feature of this bottle is that it glows in the dark.( I am a huge fan of things that can glow in the dark)

mint J.crew:Unlike the others this bottle is made of glass. It is super stylish and right now 25% off at J. crew.

Enjoy your Earth Day and stay hydrated!




No comments:

Post a Comment