Tuesday, April 15, 2014

SIX WEEKS till Graduation!

I started this blog when I was a freshman at NYU now that I am a senior and about to graduate I wanted a lasting memory of my time! So I have skipped all the in between. Here is a quick recap.


  • I am minoring in producing
  • I work for the Tisch Special programs blog
  • I studied abroad in Prague and wrote a blog (not all is lost) 
  • I am a member of Alpha Sigma Tau and was treasurer
  • I got my first New York Apartment!
  • I spend most of my free time enjoying New York
  • Or spending time watching Netflix and HBOGO
  • Became obsessed with pintrest...
  • Got my first iPhone
  • I still love to thrift shop more then ever!
So my goal for this blog is to write about my last weeks as an undergraduate and of course thrift shopping.
My lovely paddles!

Thrift Shopping

The Sopranos and Italian Delights 

New York

Exploring with sis, she goes to NYU with me!

My New York Apartment



No comments:

Post a Comment